Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Sasha B in the Hizzy...

Sorry it has been a bit since my last post, but I had surgery last Thursday and have done nothing but sleep since. Hopefully the worst is behind me and depending on how I feel tomorrow I hope to be back to blogging full force. For now I just wanted to give a little shout out to my girl Sasha B.

I've "known" Sasha since 2004 or 2005 through an online Army Wives chat board. We met irl for the first time in 2009 when she did an Oplove session for the hubs and I during his r&r. Later that year we linked up again and she snapped some family photos for us before we headed to Az and her family to GA. Last year her husband was in a softball tourney about an hour up the road so we went and hung out with them. Since they we have taken turns heading from TX to Az to hang with one another. Our littles have become bff's and our hubbys are good friends too. Her whole family pretty much rocks! Sasha B shared with me today that she finally has come back to the blogging world! So if you have a minute go check out her blog The Life of Sasha B. It so happens that Sasha B also sells scentsy and I am currently hosting a party through her until the end of the month. If you would like to place an order you can do so by clicking here Ashley's Scentsy Party. 

Oh yeah and it's Tuesday! That means SOA, Parenthood, and the last unseen moments of the original Teen Mom girls is on. I am off to attempt to cook my family a meal for the first time since surgery.

Peace&Love,
Mrs.C

No comments:

Post a Comment